After the intrigues of week six  that saw Jeff sent packing, Big Brother Naija 2019 Week 7 Eviction List is out. The week seven  eviction list has the name of nine  mates and they are Omashola, Sir Dee ( Was saved and replaced with Joe), Frodd, Elozonam, Cindy, Enkay, Ike, Khafi and finally Tacha. Two housemates [Seyi and Diane] were excluded from the list by virtue of the former being the head of the house and the later having veto power. Towards the end of the eviction nomination, Diane controversially saved Sir Dee and replaced him with Joe with her veto. However, this action has not gone down well with the fans of the unlucky Joe.
You can vote for your favorite housemate as many times as you want, all you just have to do is refresh this page or close and reopen it and after each voting session, you will be able to see the result. It is important that you share and encourage others to vote for your favorite housemates in order to keep them in the house.
How To Vote
Big Brother Naija allows you to vote in four  ways
SMS (Nigeria only)
MyDStv or MyGOtv App (Active Nigerian DStv or GOtv subscribers only)
How to Vote For Your Favourite House Through SMS (Nigeria Only)
- Sending VOTE and the Housemate name to 32052 on [Nigerian networks only]
- Please note that voting via SMS are limited to 100 votes per user and it costs are N30 per SMS.
- The participating networks – MTN, AIRTEL & 9Mobile
How to Vote For Your Favourite House Through Mobile Site
Before you will be able to vote through this platform, you first need to register
- Visit the Africa Magic mobile site– africamagic.tv/bigbrother
- Then on the website click on the Vote menu item.
- After that tap on Register and enter the following details
- Enter your name, surname, year of birth, gender, cell phone number [e.g. +27731234567] and your preferred password.
- An OTP (One Time Pin) will be sent to you via SMS.
- Enter your OTP and you will be able to vote
Note the following points
a. While entering your cell phone number, you should include your countries dailing code e.g +234, +222, +124
b. Voting through mobile site votes are free.
c. However, data costs apply.
d. Voting on the mobile site are limited to 100 votes per user.
How to Vote For Your Favourite House Through MyDStv App or MyGOtv App (Active Nigerian Subscribers only)
- First of all install the MyDStv or MyGOtv App
- After installing the app, launch it by clicking it open
- Select your country [Nigeria] and after that enter your surname or mobile number and your smartcard number.
- Then logged into your MyDStv or MyGOtv app account page, and search for the “Vote Now” button.
- Follow the guidelines given there to vote for your favorite housemate